PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The operator of e-shop WETT, s.r.o. on the website www.balimedicina.sk IČO 35960477 registered address Svätoplukova 28, Bratislava 821 08 processes personal data provided by the Buyer for the purpose of fulfilling and additional confirmation of the Terms and Conditions, for the purpose of processing an electronic order, delivering, settling payments and necessary communication between the parties for the period required by special legislation.
1. Personal data administrators pursuant to paragraph 5 (a). o) of Act No. 18/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data, as amended (hereinafter the "Act") is WETT, s.r.o. ID No. 35960477 with its registered office at Svätoplukova 28, Bratislava 821 08 (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator");
2. Administrator's contact details are: e-mail: email@example.com
3. Personal data means all information identifying a natural or legal person.
Sources of personal data processed
1. The Administrator processes the personal data provided by the Buyer with the consent of the Buyer and obtained by the Administrator based on the fulfillment of the Purchase Agreement and the processing of an electronic order in the e-shop www.balimedicina.sk;
2. The Administrator processes only the Buyer's identification and contact data necessary for the performance of the Purchase Agreement;
3. The Administrator processes personal data for the purpose of delivery, clearing of payments and necessary communication between the contracting parties for the period required by special legislation. Personal data will not be published and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of personal data processing
The Administrator processes the buyer's personal information for the following reasons:
1. For the purpose of registration on the website www.balimedicina.sk pursuant to . Section 13, Para. a) of Act No. 18/2018 on the protection of personal data;
2. In order to process the buyer's electronic order (name, address, e-mail, telephone number);
3. In order to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Buyer and the Administrator;
4. The provision of personal data is an indispensable requirement for the performance of the purchase contract. It is not possible to conclude a contract without providing personal data.
Period of retention of personal data
1. The Administrator keeps personal data for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Buyer and the Administrator and for a period of 3 years from the termination of the contractual relationship;
2. After the retention period of personal data, the Administrator is obliged to delete the data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
The third party that receives the Buyer's personal information is the sub-contractors of the Administrator. The services of these subcontractors are unconditionally related to the successful performance of the purchase contract and the electronic order between the administrator and the buyer.
The subcontractors of the Administrator are:
- - Webnode AG (e-shop system);
- - BP Parcel Service Ltd. (delivery service);
- - Google Analytics (web analytics);
Subject to the conditions set forth in the Act, the Buyer has the right to:
1.To access your personal data;
2. For the correction of personal data;
3. For deletion of personal data;
4. Dispute processing;
5. For data portability;
6. Revoke consent to the processing of personal data in writing or electronically at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
7. To file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if it considers that its right to personal data protection has been violated.
Security of personal data
1. The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures necessary to secure the Buyer's personal data;
2. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data storage of personal data, in particular to ensure access to the computer with a password, use of an antivirus program and regular maintenance of computers.
1. By submitting an electronic order on the website www.balimedicina.sk, the buyer confirms that he / she has been acquainted with the terms of privacy and that he / she accepts them in its entirety;
2. The buyer agrees with these rules by checking the box in the order;
3. The Administrator may change these Rules at any time. A new version of the Rules is required to be posted on its website.
These Rules come into effect on 1 June 2019